The handheld transmitter SKM 6000 is intermodulation-free, which allows operation in an equidistant frequency grid. The transmission concept thereby permits maximum spectral efficiency even in the toughest frequency ranges. In short: more channels, maximum transmission performance at all times and hence outstanding signal stability.
The SKM 6000 is compatible with Sennheiser and Neumann capsule heads and hence perfectly prepared for any stage, voice and requirement (evolution wireless, 2000, Digital 9000, Neumann KK 204 and KK 205).
The special magnesium housing offers the perfect balance between low weight and live-compatible robustness.
The lithium-ion battery pack BA 60 ensures up to 5.5 hours of operation; there is also the option of operation with batteries using the battery set B 60.
The transmitter is also compatible with the EK 6042 and the EM 9046 in Long Range mode.
- Three frequency variations (470-558 MHz, 550-638 MHz, 630-718 MHz)
- Sennheiser standard capsule interface, compatible with microphone heads from evolution wireless G3, 2000, Digital 9000, Neumann KK 204 and KK 205 series
- Highly effective intermodulation protection
- AES 256 encryption and Digital 9000 encryption
- Compatible with EK 6042 and EM 9046 in Long Range mode
- Li-ion battery packs with 5.5 hours run time
- Magnesium housing