Stage lighting is the craft of lighting as it applies to the production of theatre, dance, opera, and other performance arts. Several different types of stage lighting instruments are used in this discipline. In addition to basic lighting, modern stage lighting can also include special effects, such as lasers and fog machines. People who work on stage lighting are commonly referred to as lighting technicians or lighting designers. The equipment used for stage lighting (e.g., cabling, dimmers, lighting instruments, controllers) are also used in other lighting applications, including corporate events, concerts, trade shows, broadcast television, film production, photographic studios, and other types of live events.
Eventi-X are proud to be associated with suppliers like Vari Lite, Martin, Clay Paky, Space Cannon and SGM.
What we do
Lighting gives mood, atmosphere and emotion to any live event. It is simply essential. We have innovative lighting designers who can work with your ideas to create the perfect blend of action and ambience for any corporate event, concert, live theatre or road show.
As part of our services, we:
- Design, plan and put lighting systems and concepts into action
- Support project management in every phase from bid preparation to completion
- Plan power sourcing and supply as well as logistics
- Conventional spotlights for the most diverse applications
- A very large pool of moving-head spotlights, LED fixtures as well as follow, ERS and PAR lights in a wide range of sizes
- Special types such as outdoor and FX lights
- The latest generation of mixer/controller boards