The SE215 is a headset that uses a Dynamic MicroDriver that provides a detailed sound with rich bass. A detachable cable moldable and allows an easy and safe positioning and an adaptation comfortable. The inserts for sound insulation, supplied in various sizes, they provide up to 37 dB of isolation from external noise and allow a perfect adaptation. The SE215 is available in transparent and translucent black versions.
- Headset to sound insulation
- detailed sound with enhanced bass
- Dynamic Single MicroDriver
- Lightweight, low profile with optimized profile to remain comfortably in the ears
- Robust Kevlar® reinforced cable, detachable, allows an easy replacement
- moldable cable, with passage over the ears
- MMCX Gold-plated connector with locking mechanism which allows a rotation of 360 degrees and to find the position most comfortable use.
- Available in transparent and translucent black versions