MX2M-FR24R-RFP is a member of the Lightware MX2 modular matrix switcher series, supporting uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace. Equipped with two PSUs to provide redundant power supply for the frame itself and also redundant remote powering via PoE.
- Six slots for 4-port video input boards, six slots for 4-port video output boards and additional four slots for low-speed (audio, GPIO, etc) IO boards
- Audio layer for independent audio routing of uncompressed (e.g. 7.1 LPCM) and compressed
- HBR audio signals received and extracted by the video IO boards or via low-speed audio IO boards
- IT security features e.g. LDAP and AD integration, SSH, HTTPS for control, etc.
- Flexible design with support for hot-swappable IO boards
- Connectivity for breakout boxes that can accommodate additional low-speed IO boards
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
- Redundant power supplies available