MX2-16×16-DH-8DPi-A-R is a member of the MX2 DH standalone matrix switcher series, supporting uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace and with down-conversion capabilities to 4:2:2. The DisplayPort inputs on the MX2 DH series routers allow connecting DisplayPort 1.2 video sources directly, without the need of adapters or dongles.
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Low Latency Dolby Vision support
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)