AJA’s HA5-12G converts an HDMI 2.0 input to 12G-SDI for 4K/UltraHD single link outputs. HA5-12G includes two 12G-SDI distribution amplifier outputs with 8 or 2-channels of embedded audio from an HDMI source or two-channel analog audio (RCA) input.
HA5-12G also supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) emulation, which ensures the connected source continuously supplies custom preferred video formats on output.
HA5-12G-T and HA5-12G-T-ST Fiber SFP-equipped models are single channel transmitters capable of extending HDMI 4K/UltraHD signals over long distances, up to 10km over a single LC or ST Fiber link respectively. These models ship with SFPs installed, and include all functionality of the HA5-12G, with the added benefit of extending audio and video signals further.
- Convert HDMI 2.0b to 4K/UltraHD 60 fps to 12G-SDI with a second mirrored output
- Supports up to 60p input at 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0
- EDID Emulation
- Two Sample Interleave (2SI) 4K/UltraHD source mapping
- Analyzes HDR Infoframe data coming in over HDMI in accordance with HDMI v2.0b/CTA-861-G
- Simple Frame Rate Conversion (FRC) 60 fps to 59.94 fps, and 59.94 fps to 60 fps
- Embedded audio can be selected from the HDMI or Analog audio inputs
- Embedded audio pass-through of E-AC-3 (Dolby Digital Plus) compressed audio, including DD+ Atmos (aka DD+ JOC) immersive sound
- Configure via USB port and supplied AJA Mini-Config software on PC/Mac