PIXPAN16 is a LED matrix consisting of 16x30W RGB/FC COB LEDs, conceived to revolutionize the concept of pixel-control applied to lighting by LED sources.
The special optics reflectors in combination with 30W COB (chip-on-board) LEDs give PIXPAN16 an unprecedented light output capable of impressing and dazzling the audience. Mechanical components of PIXPAN16 consist of locks and coupling inserts, allowing a highly versatile use in suspension on trusses, stacked on the floor or in low-res LEDWall composition.
- 16 (4×4 matrix) x 30W COB RGB/FullColor LEDs
- LED + parabolic reflector featuring wide beam coverage like classic DWE lamps
- Pixel control: individual control of each single LEDs
- Advanced FX generator with dynamic pixel macros, static patterns, adjustable foreground and background colors, dimmer fade, speed and rotation
- Source: 16x30W COB RGB Led
- Luminous Flux: 5251lm
- Lux: 827lux @3m Full
- Source Life Expectancy: >30.000 h
- Beam Angle: 47°
- Field Angle: 79°
- Pixel pitch: 115mm
- Lens Type: Dichroic parabolic reflector in combination with HD fresnel lens
- Color Mixing: RGB/FC
- White Presets: 2800-10000K
- Color Wheel: Virtual color wheel with presets
- Pixel Patterns: Preprogrammed dynamic and static patterns
- FX Generator: Adjustable foreground/background color, index, speed, direction
- Static Color Mode: Selection of static color
- Manual Color Mode: Manual adjustment of color
- Auto Mode: Built-in programs with execution speed adjustment
- Sound Mode: Music activation through internal microphone, sensitivity contr.